March 15, 16, 17 (Happy St. Patty’s Day !)
SO SO much to do in Alachua County. For further information on any of these events check our local pages our Calendars or contact the location of the event.
- Relay For Life, Newberry High School
- The Antique Tractor and Car Day at Dudley Farm State Historical Park
- Run for Haven , Town of Tioga
Egg Drop Alachua 11- 1 PM Christ Central Alachua Property located off Hwy 441 More details http://www.EggDropAlachua.com
- Phillips Center: Rite of Spring, Dance Alive National Ballet
- The AAU Gymnastics Qualifier, Martin Luther King Jr. Center
- Paynes Prairie, the Rim Ramble Hike also the Paynes Prairie History Hike.
- Gator Nationals continues at the track all weekend long
- 2013 Katsu Karate at the O’Connell Center
- The continuation of the AAU Gymnastics Qualifier
- Putting on the Ritz , Santa Fe
What are we missing in your Town?
Dudley Kids Second Saturday event of March presents
” ALL ABOUT MILK “
Children will see and experience the ‘old time’ process
of milking a (model of a) cow. Help churn the natural
cream into butter and will assist in making ice cream.
Saturday March 9th ~ 10:00 to 2:00
Admission is $5.00 per vehicle up to 8 occupants.
18730 W. Newberry Rd. Newberry, Fl.
The 5th Annual Spring Sale to benefit the Retirement Home for Horses will be held on SATURDAY APRIL 6TH from 9AM-3PM. They are currently accepting donations for the sale at the Mill Creek Farm. Visit www.millcreekfarm.org for more information about making a donation or attending the sale.
This is a non-profit organization that provides a safe haven for abused, neglected, and retired service horses. Mill Creek Farm is a great place to take your children to visit !
Nations Park will have it’s Official Grand Opening this coming March 23rd and 24th when young baseball players from around the country compete for the World Series of Baseball. The City of Newberry, and Lou Persutti of Cooperstown’s Dreams Park have teamed together to make this event a reality. There will be activities downtown as well as Fireworks Saturday night.
The parade begins at 10 AM on Saturday March 23rd, with teams beginning to arrive to Alachua County on Friday March 22. .Potentially the 7 Million Dollar Park could bring in thousands of visitors to Western Alachua County as the Season gets into full swing later this year…. …… Read more….